The Client SOC is a 24/7 facility in London providing security risk management - it assesses live and future security risks.
You must have a sound understanding of ISO 31000 2009 and ISO/IEC 31010 and have sound understanding and experience in operational security, threat, risk assessment, analysis.
The successful candiadte is likely to have a background in the Military, Police or a security or analytical related field. A degree or post-graduate in a related field or experience and other qualifications and experience in a security operations centre.
The service provided by the post consists of:
o Security risk identification
o Security risk analysis
o Security risk evaluation
● Responsibility for 24/7 monitoring of significant global and UK events.
● Draft and disseminate communications to Security Group and other key stakeholders during a major security incident impacting Client interests.
● Act as an initial point of coordination for Client Regional Security Directors, NIS and the Analytic Cell responding to major incidents.
● Support the Analytic Cell with bespoke, open source research, data aggregation, forecasting, and trend analysis.
● Lead the accounting for people processes for Client’s international travelling business community at the start of, during, and in the aftermath of an incident.
● Assess the impact of security incidents.
● Liaise with the Analytic Cell to forecast likely threats.
● Provide security risk assessments for selected Client events, activities, persons-at-risk, sites and assets.
● Early notification of major incidents in progress to the UK Incident management team.
● Emergency communications to UK Partners and Staff.
● Giving resulting advice and making recommendations on risk treatments, and monitoring and reviewing them.
● Absorb large and disparate amounts of data, prioritise and manage multiple requests and sources of information.
● Work independently and be confident in decision-making.
● Demonstrate and deploy strong cultural and cross-cultural awareness.
● Evolve in the role.
● Demonstrate and deploy a sound understanding and application of technology.
● Demonstrate and deploy a sound understanding of, and interest in, global and political environments.
● Demonstrate and deploy strong relationship management and collaborative skills with Client clients, Pilgrims colleagues, stake holders and third parties.