Date Added: 6 October 2018
: 30 November 2018
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: LIVI (part of KRY)
LIVI is looking for an experienced Public Affairs Specialist to join our UK operations. In this role you will manage and develop our public affairs and policy agenda in the UK. You are a public affairs expert, well-versed in political analysis and methods of opinion building, policy development and stakeholder engagement.
You excel on a strategic level but love rolling up your sleeves writing, arranging meetings, events and proactively engaging with relevant stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Manage our public affairs agenda in the UK including stakeholder analysis, strategy and action plan.
- Plan and execute public affairs related activities such as meetings, seminars, round tables, social media campaigns etc.
- Write policy reports, opinion pieces and other communications material related to public affairs to promote and further LIVI’s ambitions in the UK.
- Actively build, manage and maintain LIVI’s political network in the UK.
- Manage and forging strong relationships across the full LIVI team (creative, medical R&D, marketing, commercial, product and others) to identify and determine appropriate PA and policy content needs and actions.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience of working in politics, in public affairs or similar
- Experience working in the healthcare sector is a benefit, preferably in the areas of primary care and/or mental health
- Excellent at both written and verbal communication with strong analytical skills
- You have a great political network
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You have a passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At LIVI we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
START DATE: ASAP
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org