Date Added: 3 October 2018
: 2 December 2018
Job Title: Proofreader
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Part of the Westminster Forum Projects communications team.
• Ensuring that written materials for external use and web-based content are sense-checked, grammatically correct and adhering to house style.
• Responsibility for checking, and making ready for publication, external communications. This includes text being uploaded to our website, marketing letters, seminar agendas and materials contained in our delegate packs.
• Handling our activity on social media such as Twitter, as well as liaising with publications that list our events - and there is scope for further written work.
• Excellent command of the English language with sharp editing, proofreading, writing, and communication skills.
• Fluency with Microsoft Office: experience of other specialist software - for instance for social media, images and web editing - would be an advantage.
• Capable of dealing with a high volume of work, managing their time to deliver work to deadlines.
• Awareness, and being a follower, of news and current events would be an advantage.
• Interest and experience in web design and copywriting is desirable.
Closing Date: 2 December 2018
To apply please email your CV and covering letter indicating your current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org