Date Added: 3 October 2018
: 30 November 2018
Job Title: Senior Account Executive/Consultant
Working For: Newgate Communications
Engage Team recruitment
Newgate is a global leading strategic communications agency. We are a growing business and the Engage team is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive/Consultant with demonstrable skills in delivering community consultation and stakeholder engagement or working with property and construction clients to deliver PR programmes.
The right candidate will need to be smart, driven, keen to learn new skills, determined and very capable and organised with an aptitude for creative problem solving and thinking on their feet.
What the role can offer you . . .
With the 28-year heritage of the former PPS Group firmly embedded in Newgate, you will have every opportunity to immerse yourself in a successful team that commands respect from clients and competitors alike. You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience working on active clients across a range of sectors including residential, energy, waste, infrastructure, retail, and commercial.
- Work with the senior consultants/partners and wider team to develop and implement engagement strategies
- Manage and lead on day-to-day client servicing, being a ready point of contact, and to give robust advice with confidence
- Have a keen understanding of trends in the sector and be an authoritative source of information on national/local government policy as it impacts your clients
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted local media, with support from junior and senior colleagues
- Work, both individually and with the wider team, to identify new business opportunities and devise and implement strategies/campaigns to target potential clients
- Help develop and deliver presentations for new business
- Mentor Executives, identifying any work issues or problems to your senior team members
- Demonstrate a good understanding of local authorities and the political landscape
- Develop and maintain excellent media contacts within areas relevant to your clients
- Excellent writing skills that can translate to a number of different corporate styles and target audiences
SOCIAL & DIGITAL MEDIA
- Demonstrate an awareness of key social media platforms and how they can be used for engagement purposes
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
We may appoint before the closing date
If you are interested in this position please send a covering letter along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org