Date Added: 4 October 2018
: 16 October 2018
Job Title: Senior Public Affairs Officer
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
A health charity
- To develop the strategy and related activities for the organisation’s parliamentary and influencing work.
- To develop strong relationship with senior decision makers across Whitehall and Westminster and to enable senior colleagues to play significant roles.
- To work cross organisationaly with campaigns and policy staff as well as networks of activists to lobby locally.
- Successful experience in a parliamentary or public affairs role which has given you excellent political
- Experience of strategy develop and planning and the ability to influence key parliamentary decision makers for better legislation
- Experienced in the UK political system with good procedural knowledge.
Closing Date: 16 October 2018
interviews in late October
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com