Date Added: 4 October 2018
: 1 November 2018
Job Title: Heritage Project Associate
Working For: The IARS International Institute
Salary: £100 per day for 2 days (14 hours) per week
We are looking for an ambitious Associate with experience in action research methods and with an interest in making a difference to the lives of Latin American women in North London. You will be conversant with research methods and have an interest in heritage. A background in an action research, and an ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese would be an advantage.
The Role, the application process and our offer
The post is offered on a consultancy basis via our Associates’ Scheme.
Our offer includes:
- 12 month consultancy contract (renewable and extendable depending on funding).
- Travel, subsistence and other expenses will be covered separately and with advance agreement with IARS.
- CPD accredited online and face-to-face training on research methods etc.
- Fully funded bursaries to travel abroad, and across the UK.
- Work directly with IARS’ Founder Professor Gavrielides
The hours can be worked remotely and flexibly during the week, but we would like our Associate to spend at least 3 days per month at our office in central London.
To find out more and to view the job description, please follow the link below:
Closing Date: 1 November 2018
Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face / online interview during the same week for an immediate start.
We have a simple online application process via this link https://www.iars.org.uk/content/IARSassociate