Date Added: 6 October 2018
: 25 October 2018
Job Title: Project Officer +REMOVED+
Working For: Chance UK
Salary: £28,573 per annum FTE, pro rata.
Part-time - 21 hours per week.
We are looking for an experienced project officer, who is extremely organised, has a can do approach, and enjoys being busy. In this post, you will be responsible for the day to day administration support of the project team, coordinating events (group workshops), supporting with the data collection and data input and financial management of the project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective day-to-day administrative support to the team.
- Ownership of key daily Salesforce administration tasks.
- Making updates and alterations to Salesforce and Form Assembly app.
- Assisting in the identification of Salesforce issues and in devising solutions.
- Assisting with internal Salesforce training and responding to queries.
- Support in the dissemination of the project to key stakeholders e.g. writing a project newsletter and/or blogs, organising events and seminars.
- Collecting and inputting data.
- Providing financial administrative support including maintaining spreadsheets, processing volunteer expenses and logging income & expenditure.
- At least one year’s project administration experience
- Demonstrable Salesforce Administration experience and knowledge including:
- Creating and managing Reports and Dashboards
- Creating new custom objects and fields
- Creating email templates
- Managing user logons, Roles and Profiles
- Maintaining Automation including approval processes and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to work flexibly, including planned in advance weekends and evenings
- Understanding of Safeguarding good practice and responsibilities
- ADM201 Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience with FORM ASSEMBLY 3rd party App
- Training and Supporting staff with Salesforce
- Experience in being a confident team player able to provide project support
- Strong self-motivation and flexible team player
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility for own workload
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential paperwork
Closing Date: 25 October 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 29th October 2018. Interviews will be held in the first week of November. We would like for the candidate to be in post by November 2018.
To apply, please send a CV and 1-2 page supporting statement to Mwila Mulenshi on firstname.lastname@example.org
REMOVED- this job has been removed at the request of the original advertiser