Date Added: 6 October 2018
: 4 November 2018
Job Title: Membership and Events Manager
Working For: United for Change
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
We’re building a movement to challenge the status quo of British politics. This means we need to rally and empower Britons to stand up with us. Our organisation is uniting a diverse team of citizens – from entrepreneurs to educators – and we need an exceptional individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills to grow our ranks and cultivate a strong sense of community.
- Manage the new membership pipeline from prospecting to onboarding and provide regular reporting on the progress of new prospects.
- Collaborate with the Campaigns team on the development of a large-scale membership recruitment campaign.
- Effectively register, monitor and communicate with members by sending updates, managing events, and developing relationships.
- Develop a volunteer strategy to mobilise the membership through activities and actions organised at a central, regional and local level both digitally and offline.
- Ensure the effective management of data and information relating to members and activities.
- Act as the day to day contact for members and their queries, escalating to other staff members where necessary.
- Previous experience in a membership, events, or customer-relations role
- Ability to communicate and write confidently at pace
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Experience in running events would be beneficial
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with people
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills
- Experience working with CRM systems and an understanding of database best practices (particularly of Nationbuilder would be a huge advantage)
- Great attention to detail
- Can work flexibly as part of a small team in a fast-moving environment
- Committed to building a new political movement in British politics
Closing Date: 4 November 2018
Starting October 10, interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com