Date Added: 6 October 2018
: 14 October 2018
Job Title: Senior Campaigns Adviser
Working For: Save the Children
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join us as Senior Campaigns Adviser for 6 months to develop and deliver innovative international development campaigns that support Save the Children’s strategic objectives.
As a Senior Campaigns Adviser on International Development you will provide strategic campaigning and advocacy leadership and reporting to the Head of Campaigns for International Development, you will:
• Make a significant contribution to the development and implementation of Save the Children’s international development campaign strategy
• Oversee and manage the cross organisational delivery of campaign projects
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships outside of your role, across the organisation, with partner organisations and with key Save the Children staff around the world.
• Advise on budget requirements, operate within the budget available and manage budgets, as required
To be successful you will have experience of developing campaign strategies with the knowledge and understanding of a range of campaign tactics. Assertive, energetic and creative, you will have a good understanding of target institution structures, processes and procedures. In addition you will have:
• Good project management skills, with the ability to plan work and meet deadlines when working on a number of projects across a complex organisation
• Experience in successfully finding and using insights into supporter’s lives, behaviour and motivations
• A good knowledge of working with civil society actors to deliver change
• Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to tailor communications to a wide range of different audiences
• Excellent relationship and partnership building skills.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Closing Date: 14 October 2018
Please note that candidates may be contacted before the closing date.
Interviews are expected to be held on Friday 19th October
To apply please visit our website via the link below: