Date Added: 6 October 2018
: 22 October 2018
Job Title: Account Director
Working For: See Media
Salary: up to £45,000
We are looking for a talented individual with a background in PR and communications.
The suitable candidate will ideally have an agency or in-house background with experience working within the UK housing, built environment and property sectors, with 3-4 years’ experience.
We will accept enquiries from an existing Account Director, or an Account Manager looking for the next step up in their career.
We are looking for somebody that is highly motivated, enthusiastic and a self-starter with a passion for operating across PR, media, public affairs and stakeholder engagement.
About See Media:
See Media is a young, growing, City-based communications agency, specialising in the UK’s housing and development sectors.
Our experienced team is drawn from the media, business and former senior inhouse professionals. Together, we’re passionate about the housing sector, and about delivering great communications.
We have recently won several new contracts and are looking for the right person to join us at this exciting time and help to grow the business further.
If you’re keen to become a core part of a new and growing London agency, then we want to hear from you.
Desirable experience includes:
- Clear and demonstrable experience of leading on and delivering media campaigns, as well as delivering communications activities, and supporting media relations strategies
- Clear experience of creating and delivering successful PR and communication strategies
- Experience in client management and leading accounts
- Experience and understanding of public affairs and the housing sector
- Experience of line management
- Desire to help support new business opportunities, including writing proposals and supporting pitches
- An excellent communicator, with strong writing and interpersonal skills
- A strong commercial understanding, and experience of working in an agency setting
What the role can offer you
The opportunity to develop your communications career working with some of the best in the housing and communications industry, as well as:
- The chance to join a growing communications agency
- Responsibility for delivering on key client accounts
- Flexible working – in our central London office and from home
- Competitive salary and annual leave allocation
- Investment in learning and development
Closing Date: 22 October 2018
We are looking to appoint ASAP.
We may begin the interview process before the deadline, and may appoint before the 22 October if we find the right candidate - we therefore, encourage you to apply early.
Please email your CV to Jennifer.Riddell@see-media.co.uk
Due to the number of applications, we may not be able to acknowledge all applicants, and may only be able to respond to those we call through to interview.