Date Added: 9 October 2018
: 16 October 2018
Job Title: Regional Organiser
Working For: Leave Means Leave
Salary: £1126 Per Month
Leave Means Leave is committed to ensuring that Brexit means Brexit. This includes leaving the Single Market and the Customs Union as well as all of the political institutions of the European Union. The Brexit we fought for is not being delivered by this government.
Leave Means Leave is embarking on a national campaign to ensure what we fought for is delivered. As a Regional Organiser you are key to delivering our campaign.
1) Provide leadership to campaigners within your region
2) To organise campaigners and provide direction on campaign activities
3) Support and guide campaigners in the delivery of our campaign
4) To recruit and retain volunteers and campaigners
5) Identify and organise constituency coordinators
The type of person this role would suit:
1) Demonstrable leadership and motivational skills.
2) Considerable knowledge and experience of campaign organising.
3) Ability to work on and manage projects.
4) Highly developed interpersonal skills and experience of influencing people at all levels.
5) Ability to develop strategies, plans and solutions to solve complex problems.
To be considered for this position you must support the aims and objecitves of Leave Means Leave.
The available vacancies exist in the following regions:
Closing Date: 16 October 2018
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 17th October 2018 and Thursday 18th October 2018.
Please submit a CV (no more than two sides of A4) and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) explaining why you would be suitable. Please ensure you make clear in your application which Regional Organiser post you are applying for.
In addition, please provide links to your social media accounts.
Please submit your application to:
Please send your email under the subject: REGIONAL ORGANISER APPLICATION