Date Added: 9 October 2018
: 16 October 2018
Job Title: Policy Assistant, General Insurance
Working For: Association of British Insurers
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
We are looking for a confident, proactive, service-focused Policy Assistant to join our General Insurance team.
Reporting to the Manager, Fraud and Financial Crime, your job is to provide essential support to the team’s work in undertaking policy analysis and influencing general insurance issues. This covers anything from property, motor, liability insurance and health, to fraud and financial crime and specialist lines such as travel and pet insurance.
You don’t need to have prior expertise in insurance to apply – we can support your learning and development in this area.
Day to day you will:
- Draft policy papers, consultation responses and summary documents to a high standard;
- Prepare responses to enquiries and correspondence from Members of Parliament, consumer groups and the public on general insurance matters;
- Collate the content for member newsletters;
- Work with Advocacy colleagues to ensure that the general insurance sections of the ABI website are kept up to date;
- Support the conference and events programme, for example the Property Conference, by preparing relevant conference materials and liaising with speakers;
- Prepare briefing notes and accurately record meeting minutes;
- Undertake specific project work as and when required.
Closing Date: 16 October 2018
Interviews are likely to be at the end of October. The start date is asap but this is flexible depending on availability and notice period, if applicable.
The deadline for applications is 16 October 2018. The link to apply is https://app.beapplied.com/apply/q4pbh6nsqg/ Please note only applications made via this link will be considered.