Date Added: 9 October 2018
: 26 October 2018
Job Title: Trust and Philanthropy Coordinator
Working For: Scope
Salary: £22,000 -£26,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trusts and Philanthropy Coordinator to join our Philanthropy Team. This is a brilliant opportunity for those wishing to kickstart or move into a fundraising career with a keen interest to specialise in Trust fundraising.
About the role
Join us at this crucial stage in our Teams development, helping to deliver our ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of Trusts and Foundations, giving up to £5,000 per year. The post holder will also provide an essential and administrative support function across our Philanthropy Team.
You will be passionate about working in fundraising and share our vision of equality. You will have an interest in relationship management and in taking a creative approach to developing proposals and donor stewardship.
A self-starter, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and be able to manage your time effectively. You will be able to work flexibly and have a willingness to learn and develop.
You will be a team player, and be ready and willing to get stuck into volunteer and social activities across Scope.
- Trust fundraising
- Contributing to the overall Trusts team target, through the day-to-day management of a portfolio of Trusts giving up to £5,000 each.
- Effective management of regular mailings to such small Trusts.
- Adhere to the grant cycle through timely and high quality feedback reports as required by the individual funder needs.
- Proactively engage Trusts through adopting high quality relationship management.
- Maintain detailed data management of your portfolio to ensure records are up to date and accurate.
Closing Date: 26 October 2018
Use the 'apply now' button to fill in our job application for: http://www.scope.org.uk/Get-Involved/jobs/jobs-directory/Head-office-from-November-2014/trusts-and-philanthropy-coordinator . If you need them for any reason, you can use the alternative versions of the application forms and send them to email@example.com
We're sorry we can't confirm the outcome of all applications. If you've been shortlisted, you'll hear from us within four weeks.