Date Added: 11 October 2018
: 26 October 2018
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Working For: Future Frontiers
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
- Prospecting – researching the wide range of trusts and foundations to identify givers that are aligned with the mission of Future Frontiers and outcomes of our programme.
- Bid writing – Writing high quality and detailed bids to trusts and foundations in order to reach ambitious income targets. This will require an excellent understanding of the charity’s outputs, outcomes and financial activities in order to provide a compelling case for supporting the charity.
- Relationship management – working alongside the CEO and Head of Partnerships you will manage, maintain and develop our portfolio of supporters. This includes interacting with our current and prospective supporters, hosting them at events and ensuring they are kept up-to-date with the charities progress and plans for growth.
- To use Salesforce to plan and monitor fundraising activity and engagement with funders, regular givers and event participants.
- To undertake any task that may be requested from time to time that may be consistent with the nature and scope of this post.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to produce very high-quality copy in a range of different styles for different audiences.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree to a 2.1 or higher level
- Be a person with energy and a willingness to learn
- A self-starter, willing to get stuck in to help build an exciting start up social enterprise.
- Maintain the ethos of the charity and positively promote our work at all times.
Closing Date: 26 October 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to join us for an informal coffee.
- Interviews will be held on 1st November at the Future Frontiers offices - 7-14 Great Dover St, CAN mezzanine, London SE1 4YR
- Start dates are during December but flexible.
- Please send us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Please also provide details of two referees, of which one should be your most recent employer.