Date Added: 30 October 2018
: 16 November 2018
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Quatro
Charity Number: London
Salary: London living wage - £10.20 per hour
Quatro is a specialist political communications agency, helping the development and property industry engage with local communities, stakeholders and politicians across the UK.
Following a number of new business wins, we are looking to recruit a new Intern to works as part of our growing team. The role would suit a recent graduate looking to develop a career in Public Affairs and Communications.
• Working as part of a team to support client projects;
• Political and stakeholder research;
• Drafting letters, newsletters and exhibition boards;
• Organising public exhibitions and community group events/drop-in sessions;
• Daily and weekly media monitoring.
• Knowledge of local and national government in the UK;
• Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce or edit written work to a very high standard;
• Strong social and digital media skills;
• Able to work as a consistently reliable member of a team/supporting colleagues;
• Good verbal communication;
• Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
• Well-organised and able to multi-task to deliver good quality work to deadlines;
• Interest in politics and/or involvement in local campaigning;
• Some understanding of the planning system and development industry;
• Photoshop and InDesign skills;
What we offer
• London Living Wage;
• Structured career development and progression;
• Company socials;
• Internal training and review sessions.
Closing Date: 16 November 2018
To start ASAP
Please send a covering letter and CV to Tom Martin, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org