Date Added: 2 November 2018
: 23 November 2018
Job Title: Intern +REMOVED+
Working For: PB Consulting Ltd
Salary: London living wage - £10.20 per hour
PB Consulting is seeking an intern to join the dedicated and growing team of political consultants for a 4-6 week period. We are looking for someone with a demonstrable interest in policy and politics and a knowledge of public affairs.
PB Consulting (PBC) is an expert, responsive healthcare communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment and within a growing business.
This role has the potential to develop into a permanent position.
Key functions and responsibilities:
- You will report into an account manager and will carry out all support tasks as directed to execute the strategies and activities of clients
- Ensure your accounts are well organised and structured in terms of time, and manual and electronic filing
- Support the account managers and directors to effectively execute engagement programmes across Westminster, Whitehall and local government
- Support the account managers and directors with the planning and delivery of client events
- Manage social media updates (internal and clients)
- Political monitoring of news, policy and legislative developments
- Writing briefings, consultation responses and reports on key issues
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A strong academic background; graduate level or equivalent
- Politically aware with a good understanding of Westminster and EU politics and processes
- A passion for communications and government engagement
- Excellent organisational abilities; ability to juggle a number of competing priorities
- Excellent research and drafting skills
- A desire to learn and ability to grasp complex topics in a short space of time
- Good IT skills, with experience of using Excel for data management
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and personable individual
Closing Date: 23 November 2018
We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis. Please note as soon as a suitable candidate is found this application process will close.
THIS ROLE IS REMOVED
REMOVED- THIS ROLE HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE. 09/11/18