Date Added: 9 November 2018
: 22 November 2018
Job Title: PR and Marketing Account Executive
Working For: Crest Communications
We’re hiring for an account executive to join our rapidly growing PR and marketing agency.
Based in Farringdon, we’re looking for someone who can help us run media relations campaigns, manage social platforms, and write incredible content.
We work with a range of exciting start-ups and scale-ups, meaning we work closely with founding teams to shape their brand, launch their concepts through the press, and help attract wide-ranging interest in their offerings.
To do this, we’re looking for someone who:
• Is a strong writer - able to quickly get to grips with a wide range of sectors and write about them with fluency and impact
• Has a creative mind – able to tap into trends and seek out opportunities for clients, and continually look at our client accounts with fresh eyes and come up with new ideas for them
• Is a self-starter – we’re a small team, so want someone who thrives on responsibility and keen to take the initiative
• Is a people-person – whether it’s talking to clients or engaging with journalists, we need someone who enjoys building relationships and jumping on the phone for a chat
Your role will encompass the following elements:
• Managing social media accounts
• Writing press releases
• Writing blogs and comment pieces
• Liaising with the media
• Supporting with strategy setting and generating creative ideas
• Building relationships with clients and journalists
• Spotting new business opportunities for Crest
You will primarily be working on our lifestyle, travel, property, and consumer media accounts.
Closing Date: 22 November 2018
Interviews will be taking place between 22nd and 28th November. Early applications are encouraged.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief overview of why you'd like to work at Crest. Please keep this overview to 250 words or less and include it in the body of the email.