Date Added: 9 November 2018
: 20 November 2018
Job Title: Director of Campaigns & Communications - REMOVED
Working For: A client of The Right Ethos
The organisation: An international NGO
- To lead a directorate and line manage Head of departments to procduce impacful communications and campaigns.
- To create and implement a strategy for communications with the public, Westminster & Whitehall, donors and key decision makers and influencers.
- To oversee the press and media function, corporate communications, brand and digial engagement to raise profile and awareness.
- A background of success in leading campaigns & communications teams and in stategy development and implementation.
- Significant experience of leading and maintaining top level relationships with key decision makers and organisations and in securing funding for major grant givers.
- A leader within the charity sector – respected and admired.
Closing Date: 20 November 2018
To apply, please send your latest CV to email@example.com
THIS AD HAS BEEN MARKED REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF THE ORIGINAL ADVERTISER. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE. 12/11