Date Added: 21 December 2018
: 21 February 2019
Job Title: Military Liaison Manager
Working For: IQPC
Salary: £22,000 + commission
Defence IQ is a leading provider of senior-level military events with around 50 events being run each year across the globe for military leaders and the defence industry to drive innovation and improvements in defence.
As Military Liaison Manager, you will be making enquiries with military attachés, military assistants and junior staffers to invite senior military guests to our events.
Inviting the right military guests to our events is pivotal to success onsite and ensuring we deliver the service we offer to our conference sponsors. In order to satisfy them, we need to help them meet and influence their hard-to-reach prospects in a positive environment and your role is to identify and invite these individuals from appropriate military functions across the globe.
This is a strategic role; the Military Liaison Manager will work along side and with the Production Manager, the Marketing Manager and the sales teams within Defence IQ. The Military Liaison Manager will report into the Delegate Sales Director.
- Research, find and identifying military leaders, budget holders & programme directors based on the profile criteria set.
- Attract and engage prospective guests through various methods including networking, social media, research and cold calls.
- Identify the needs of the guest and influencing decisions based on added value.
- Uphold the standards and credibility of IQPC, ensuring all questions, objections or conditions are met or answered, and ensuring a high attendance rate of the booked guest’s onsite.
- To follow up and develop long standing working relationships with key military personnel within the military community.
- Recent graduate with a relevant degree in subjects such as History, War Studies, International Relations or similar.
- Tenacious, articulate and confident in engaging at director level
- Must be professional and eager to learn our own unique sales process
- Be hard working and ambitious
- High commercial acumen
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of interest in current business issues and industry trends
Every year IQPC produces more than 1,500 events in a variety of sectors. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Tampa.
Closing Date: 21 February 2019
Follow this link to complete your application - https://www.workable.com/j/18E4C74A0F