Date Added: 14 January 2019
: 11 February 2019
Job Title: Research Analyst/Manager
Working For: Public First Ltd
Salary: £22,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Public First take an analytical approach to business challenges, deploying economic modelling, data analysis, behavioural psychology and opinion research to shape effective strategy and deliver strategic communications with impact.
Our team comes from the most senior levels of government, the civil service, political campaigns, think thanks, opinion research and the media. At the heart of our approach to policy and communications is public opinion. That’s why we have an in-house polling team that’s British Polling Council accredited, and a qualitative research team that’s second to none.
Our work regularly takes us across the whole of the UK, and we are now opening a Manchester office in early 2019 to expand our opinion research footprint. The new Manchester team will be opinion research focused and the new team will lead on our qualitative research across the North and Midlands.
We are looking for more than one experienced qualitative research specialist. The successful candidates will have anywhere from one year to more than a decade’s experience in building and executing research projects for a broad range of clients. They’ll need to be comfortable working across sectors and types of client – we do research for multi-national corporates, UK Government departments, trade associations and political organisations.
Specifically, the successful candidates will need to be:
- Experienced in designing a detailed research project plan including crafting objectives and drafting conversation guides
- Exceptional group moderators – they’ll need to have a real feel for getting to the heart of an issue with participants
- Great writer who can produce written analysis that’s specific and detailed but easy to understand for non-specialist client teams
- Comfortable blending quantitative data analysis and qualitative outputs
- Strategic in their approach to using new insights as part of broader communications strategies
- Keen to ‘meet the people’ – these roles will require regular travel across the UK
- Politically aware – all of our projects include significant political angles
We would love to hear from Market Research Society qualified professionals, but that isn’t a strict requirement for these roles.
Closing Date: 11 February 2019
First round of interviews will be by phone, followed by in person interviews at our Manchester office.
Interviews will take place as and when applications are submitted.
Please send a CV and covering letter, addresses to Nick Varley, to email@example.com