Date Added: 17 January 2019
: 15 February 2019
Job Title: Research Assistant
Working For: Catholic Bishops Conference of England and Wales
An opportunity has arisen for a Research Assistant to work with the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales supporting the work of the Social Justice team. It is a role which would suit an individual seeking to develop their already proven research skills and increase their understanding of the social justice contribution of the Catholic Church.
This is a varied role within a committed and professional team, working in the office of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference, 39 Eccleston Square, London SW1V 1BX, a short walk from Victoria Station in Central London.
The successful candidate will require an understanding of the Catholic Church.
Key Accountabilities will include
- Developing effective research capability and providing administrative support;
- Undertaking research and analysis which contributes to the social justice knowledge available to Bishops of England and Wales;
- Applying research knowledge in support of relevant policy development;
- Providing effective committee support to relevant meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation and maintaining effective office systems;
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
For a job description and for further information please contact:
HR@cbcew.org.uk or visit www.cbcew.org.uk
Applicants must confirm their right to work in the UK and forward a full CV and covering letter illustrating their skills and motivation for this role to: HR@cbcew.org.uk