Date Added: 22 January 2019
: 20 February 2019
Job Title: Intern, Economic Crime Awareness & Campaigns Assistant
Working For: UK Finance
Salary: £18,600 per annum plus daily travel expenses and holiday pay
The intern will be responsible for assisting the strategy manager in the development and delivery of education and awareness campaigns relating to economic crime. This internship would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious graduate or under graduate who is seeking to pursue a career in fraud prevention and public behavior change campaigns and who has a strong interest in financial services.
• writing, editing and reviewing campaign material including publications and online copy.
• producing briefings, member content, updates and newsletters.
• events and engagement activity.
• desk research, insights gathering and production of internal reports to inform the awareness campaign strategies.
• monitoring social, online and traditional media to identify proactive campaign opportunities.
• ad hoc administrative tasks.
• any other task that may reasonably be required.
Closing Date: 20 February 2019
Urgent position, ASAP start
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com