Date Added: 23 January 2019
: 23 March 2019
Job Title: Sponsorship Researcher
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Sponsorship Researcher to organise a range of marketing activities for the company including seminar, publication and special event sponsorship, and helping to secure exhibitors.
This is a role focused on research, event organisation, coordination and tracking – a confident phone manner would be an advantage.
• Proactively sourcing new business, and researching into organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events;
• Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts;
• Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery; and
• Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required.
We are looking for:
• Excellent researching, reporting and planning skills;
• An understanding of current affairs and the world of business;
• Someone with an enquiring mind;
• Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task; and
• Experience of event management would be an advantage.
Working in a team that reports directly to the Head of Operations, there are plenty of career growth opportunities for the right candidate. The role is full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch based at our friendly offices in Bracknell, Berkshire with convenient road and travel links. There may also be occasional travel to Westminster, assisting at live events.
Closing Date: 23 March 2019
To apply please email your CV and covering letter indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role - email@example.com