Date Added: 23 January 2019
: 22 February 2019
Job Title: Client Director and Client Manager
Working For: Cascade Communications
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Cascade is offering unique opportunities to candidates who want to play a leading role in the future direction and growth of our business. We are looking for individuals who want to introduce and deliver fresh ideas to Cascade.
We require both an ambitious and capable Client Director and a Client Manager to lead multiple aspects of our business including client service delivery, new business and profile raising. We want dynamic individuals who will fit well with Cascade’s values of entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork and who take pride in their work down to the smallest detail. The right applicants will have a good understanding of local government, property and planning and have the confidence and experience to lead by example, being professional with clients, external consultants and team members alike.
- Acting as strategic lead with several projects, providing solutions and insight to clients;
- Playing a core role within the management of Cascade, taking responsibility for key company initiatives and projects;
- Setting standards for quality and delivery of work and relationships with clients and external consultants;
- Contributing to company growth; and
- Taking a lead in new business development and networking opportunities to help grow Cascade.
- At least 4 years' agency experience;
- Sound project and financial management and budgeting skills;
- Ability to take leadership on account management and project administration across several clients concurrently; and
- Experience in team management.
- Acting as project manager and main point of contact for clients;
- Providing communications, stakeholder engagement and public consultation advice to clients on a variety of development projects;
- Actively contributing to new business development and networking opportunities to help grow Cascade.
- 2-3 years' agency/project management experience;
- Excellent communication abilities, including clear, concise written work and strong inter-personal skills;
- Highly organised and capable of managing several projects concurrently;
- Ability to work as part of a small team including managing delegation, taking a lead role in the delivery of engagement programmes and demonstrating financial management; and
- Ability to develop and manage client and stakeholder relationships.
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
If you are interested in the above job, please contact Helen Silver at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form or go to http://www.cascadecommunications.co.uk/about.html and scroll down to download a form.