Date Added: 23 January 2019
: 18 February 2019
Job Title: Research Associate
Working For: Inclusive Boards
Inclusive Boards are looking to appoint a resilient, capable and driven Research Associate to join our Knowledge & Innovation arm based in Nottingham. We are a Research, Advisory and Executive Search agency looking for someone competent and confident who can deliver first-class service to our clients.
- We are an agency set up to support organisations in efforts to develop more diverse boards and stronger governance structures.
- Our services include research, advisory, training and executive search.
- We have worked with some of the largest charities in the UK, including Amnesty International, the Royal National Institute for Blind People, British Red Cross and the British Science Association.
- We have over 60,000 diverse professionals within our network and a reach that expands into communities across the UK.
- Through our collective experience we have developed the following for a number boards: diversity action plans, skills matrix, constitutions, strategic plans, governance reviews and more.
- The role will include writing up research work for publication, researching and collating information for a range of clients, basic data input and analysis.
- You will be part of a team of young professionals who will support and encourage you to perform at your best, drive growth, deliver, lead on projects and build relationships.
- We offer a competitive and negotiable salary depending on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package, along with training and opportunities for growth.
- The role will likely involve travel between offices and to client sites.
- A diligent and hard-working individual, tackling challenges as they arise, hungry for success and passionate about making a difference.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage research and administrative activities and to balance competing pressures, demands and deadlines.
- High degree of computer literacy, including familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets and Internet research.
- Ability to take the initiative, drive work forward and attention to detail to ensure outputs are of high quality.
- Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
- Attained a degree or equivalent in any subject from a reputable university.
Closing Date: 18 February 2019
The interviews will be held late February 2019.
If successful, you will be expected to start in early March 2019.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 February 2019.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Andrei Racasan at email@example.com or on 0115 934 8437.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.