Date Added: 23 January 2019
: 14 February 2019
Job Title: Programme Operations Associate
Working For: Ambition School Leadership
Location: Newcastle, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leeds
Salary: £20,000 per annum + £3,000 LWA (if applicable)
Are you looking for an exciting role in the charity sector? We are recruiting for several roles in our Programme Operations team. From running events to working with our external stakeholders to supporting teachers in our participant services team, we’re looking for driven individuals to join us in entry level roles. We have several different roles in three newly formed departments: Events, Participant Services and Faculty Coordination & Planning, each of which leads the activity it is responsible for across all of our programmes. We are looking for motivated people to contribute to setting up these new departments, delivering really high quality and building fantastic relationships.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
• Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
• A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
• A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
• Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
• Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
• An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems.
Closing Date: 14 February 2019
London: 25th February and Manchester: 22nd Feb
To find out more about the Associate roles we have on offer, please visit our website.
We are looking for Associate, Events; Associate, Faculty and Planning and Associate, Participant Support. On application, please state your preferred role, though this will be for information purposes only and we may offer an alternative role on appointment.