Date Added: 25 January 2019
: 15 February 2019
Job Title: Counsellor Liaison Executive
Working For: One Young World
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
One Young World identifies, promotes and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
The annual OYW Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
At the end of the Summit, Delegates become OYW Ambassadors. They return to their communities and organisations with the means and motivation to make a difference, accessing the global network of 10,000+ young leaders to accelerate existing initiatives or establish new ventures.
OYW seeks to appoint a Counsellor Liaison Executive to support the Counsellor (VIP) team in its delivery of valuable relationships between OYW and its high-profile supporters. This person is to assist in establishing, cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with high-profile people and their representatives. They will need to manage the counsellor’s logistics, as well as leading on complex administration tasks.
Key duties include
- Assisting with VIP invitation management
- Managing extensive global travel itineraries for our VIP’s
- Briefing VIP’s and their teams, providing them with agendas / information documents
- Assist with developing creative concepts which can be used to engage VIP’s and amplify their OYW involvement across multiple channels
- Preparing and amending a range of presentations
- Assisting with government and sponsor reports
- Managing databases
- Ad hoc admini tasks
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree graduate
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Integrity, trust and discretion
- Excellent written / communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent responsiveness and prioritisation skills
- Personable and confident
- Research and database management skills
- Have an active interest in current affairs and good knowledge of international issues
What you’ll get
- £25,000 p.a.
- 20 days paid leave plus bank holidays and an extensive Christmas break
- Private health insurance
- Travel internationally to One Young World events / meetings as required
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
Shortlisted candidates will have a phone / skype interview followed by face-to-face interviews. Applications and interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
To apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to our Director of Operations, Megan Downey: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February 2019.
Equal Opportunities Statement
At One Young World, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our Summit, and our community. One Young World is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.