Date Added: 25 January 2019
: 25 March 2019
Job Title: Experienced Conference Producers
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
We are looking for experienced production staff to work on our sector-leading programme of policy conferences.
Going from strength to strength over more than 20 years, our seminars help move forward thinking on some of the most important policy issues being examined by legislators, governments and stakeholders.
Please see our website for further details on currently publicised future conferences.
• Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial
• Important occasions for policymakers in governments, parliaments and assemblies, as well as businesses, advisors and experts, regulators, third sector and action groups, professional organisations, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues.
What we’re looking for:
• Solid work experience and record of success in conference production
• We will also consider experienced quick learners with transferable skills from journalism, public affairs, policy development or similar fields
• Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
• Practical focus and passionate about helping achieve our mission of providing policy makers with the context to make best decisions
• Ability to identify and bring out need-to-attend issues for discussion
• Clear, stylish writing and accuracy are essential
• Demanding but rewarding - in a company that is commercially focused and expanding, but with a strong ethical heart
• Part of a team working on all aspects of event production
• Following latest policy developments and news from the sector - and researching issues, possible speakers and contacts
• Drafting agendas and promotional text for the seminars
• Growing strong working relationships with speakers and chairs
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and other events
• Fast-paced multi-tasking but support from colleagues and rest of the 90-strong team is always on hand.
What we offer:
• Industry-competitive salary that recognises experience and aptitude
• Pay reviews every six months
• Company pension scheme
Closing Date: 25 March 2019
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team indicating your current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role – firstname.lastname@example.org