Date Added: 25 January 2019
: 28 February 2019
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: Get Britain Out
Salary: £20,000 pa to start
GET BRITAIN OUT seeks permanent motivated RESEARCH EXECUTIVE for small London-based team
High Profile Grassroots Eurosceptic group Get Britain Out is an ongoing campaign for the best possible terms for the UK after BREXIT. We inform the Great British Public on what is happening - both in front of and behind the scenes.
We research, write and dig deep, so the public knows what is going on.
Do you have a serious interest and knowledge about BREXIT and Euroscepticism, as this is vital for the role?
This is a full-time ongoing and permanent position for a reliable, dedicated, creative, adaptable and motivated self-starter with strong research capabilities.
• You must have a robust interest in British and European politics, current affairs, political and social media.
• You will be interested in raising our profile on social media and the media. Previous social media experience would be useful.
• You will gather information on the UK Government’s and the EU’s activities on a daily basis; monitor legislation; collate information; monitor press comment and other relevant online publications.
• You will already have a comprehensive understanding of how the EU works, and the relationship between the UK and the EU, and the broader Eurosceptic movement.
• You will have the opportunity to draft blogs for our website and online publications.
• Previous political experience or work with campaigns or political parties would be useful.
• You will be a graduate – with at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, with an interest /or background in British or EU politics.
Excellent communication skills are required to convey our message to the Great British Public, business people and not only politicians. We also work with other Eurosceptic campaigns.
A good, relaxed sense of humour is essential. You must be able to work on your own, while being part of a small team and work to a high standard.
Our office is near the House of Commons.
You can view all our current media coverage and blogs/articles on our website: http://www.getbritainout.org as well as our social media: https://www.facebook.com/GetBritainOut / Twitter@GetBritainOut
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
Interviews will be held as soon as possible.
The position is available immediately, and the appointment may be made prior to the closing date.
This is an ongoing permanent full-time position on an initial 2-month trial basis.
Please e-mail your full CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter on why you are suitable for this role, and why we must get the best possible terms following BREXIT.
In the e-mail SUBJECT line, you must include your NAME and RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Include all your relevant details for the role relating to any political experience/links and relevant social media experience which could relate to the campaign.
Please make sure your application is relevant to the position and its requirements, and please state your availability.
Jayne Adye, Director, Get Britain Out