Date Added: 30 January 2019
: 15 February 2019
Job Title: Due Diligence Analyst (Hong Kong)
Working For: Falanx Assynt
Location: Hong Kong
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence and Due Diligence analyst for a new role based in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be embedded in a major multinational technology firm’s global security department.
• Diligent and cooperative member of a global team of analysts conducting media, legal, compliance, and regulatory research using proprietary databases and public domain sources.
• Collect and gather information from law enforcement databases and court houses and compile information into an investigative/intelligence report.
• Review large amounts of media, legal, regulatory and compliance information.
• Provide leadership and guidance related to the direction and completion of team projects.
• Support an environment of protecting the client’s people, assets, and reputation through pro-active intelligence reporting, information sharing, and partnering with internal stakeholders.
• Gather and analyse data to facilitate improvements in the methodologies, tools and techniques to enable the team to optimise operations to mitigate potential risk. Identify gaps in current due diligence processes and develop new solutions and products to address these.
• Appropriately leverage resources, technology, information, and tactics in a manner that protects reputation and minimises risk.
• Develop and maintain source networks to support due diligence capabilities.
• Flexible work schedule
• Manage and grow relationships with internal stakeholders at both Assynt and the client.
• Degree or higher with a minimum of 3 years work experience in business intelligence.
• Due diligence analysis experience including principles, concepts, research, evaluation and integration of all-source data.
• Able to write clearly and compellingly in English.
• Knowledge and experience with databases to support due diligence.
• Good analytical judgement and ability to identify reputational or risk issues and their likely consequences for the business. Understanding how to mitigate such risks.
• Strong writing and presentational skills, and attention to detail.
• Experience of producing visually sophisticated high-end reporting.
• Ability to read and speak Mandarin and/or other major regional languages.
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
Interviews will take place the end of February.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘Assynt Application – DD Analyst, Hong Kong’ as the subject