Date Added: 1 February 2019
: 17 February 2019
Job Title: Development Manager
Working For: Ambition School Leadership
Location: Newcastle, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leeds
Salary: £28,000 per annum + £3,000 LW (if applicable)
This exciting new role is integral to the Development Team, working across both Business Development and Fundraising functions, taking responsibility for the development of new products and services that further our mission, while driving new approaches to funders across Corporate, Major Donor and Trust and Foundation audiences.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems.
Closing Date: 17 February 2019
• First round assessment: week commencing 25 February 2019
• Second round assessment: week commencing 4 March 2019
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.