Date Added: 1 February 2019
: 14 February 2019
Job Title: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Working For: Four Public Affairs - Healthcare
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
You will be responsible for:
• Contributing to client strategy development through the provision of research and briefings for account teams;
• Project management of various work streams in account programmes, including keeping account teams appraised of progress with upcoming deadlines and client campaigns;
• Developing a broad understanding and overview of the current and emerging political issues and relevant macro policy levers impacting client accounts;
• Supporting client teams with the smooth running of events, such as through the provision of relevant materials: including agendas; briefing papers and name badges; liaison with delegates; and, attendance at the event;
• Providing timely and accurate political and media monitoring for account teams and consultants across the agency;
• Developing comprehensive political and industry stakeholder databases;
• Preparing briefing papers and documents on complex areas of policy, including stakeholder perspectives;
• Attending industry events on behalf of the agency with a view to networking and broadening policy knowledge; and,
• Contributing to marketing initiatives through the development of materials.
You will possess a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
• An interest and understanding of the UK political landscape and climate;
• Knowledge or experience of healthcare policy is desirable but not essential;
• The ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving and high-intensity working environment;
• Excellent organisational, writing, IT and communication skills;
• Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a workload with often conflicting and tight deadlines, whilst also being cognizant of account team deadlines;
• Have the ability to scan and summarise complex policy documents and announcements quickly and effectively; and
• Demonstrable experience of producing written work to high standard.
Please see our website for more information https://fourcommunications.com/current-opportunities/
Closing Date: 14 February 2019
We will appoint when we have found the right candidate, which may be before the closing date on the job advert.
Please send a CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com quoting Four PA in the subject box. We do not accept CVs from agencies.