Date Added: 1 February 2019
: 15 February 2019
Job Title: Head of Public Affairs
Working For: a client of Murray McIntosh
An influential voice for business, my client are looking for Head of Public Affairs to develop and deliver political and policymaker engagement to support the PPA directorate.
You will be developing high-impact influencing initiatives to shape political and key stakeholder audiences.
This is an exciting role, requiring a highly-experienced public affairs professional who thrives on delivering key projects through successful collaboration with senior stakeholders.
The role reports and deputises for Director level so you will be expected to hit the ground running, gaining the confidence of executive and senior leadership colleagues, and work collaboratively with multiple external stakeholders to deliver on a range of key programmes.
You will need:
• Campaigning experience and solid knowledge of Westminster and Whitehall
• Clear understanding of London Assembly workings and knowledge of issues affecting UK business
• Gravitas and proven experience of influencing at senior levels internally and externally
• Understanding of the decision-making processes in Brussels
• Previous responsibility for delivering engagement programmes using creativity, innovation and strategic thinking
• Experience of working with a press/media function
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
Interviews will take place from 18th February.
Please apply via this link: