Date Added: 4 February 2019
: 22 February 2019
Job Title: Consultant
Working For: Lowick
Salary: circa £30,000
We're recruiting a consultant to join our growing team.
The successful applicant will work on some of the most high-profile issues in reputation and political risk.
The role of consultant covers client-facing and new business activity in political, policy and reputation spheres.
As part of your day you will:
• Produce research on policy and political issues relevant to our clients;
• Prepare new business research to help Lowick grow; and
• Keep you and our team updated on political, media and industry developments.
You will have:
• An active interest in politics and current affairs, reputation and the media;
• Excellent drafting and research skills;
• Experience in in a relevant role in politics (national or local), campaigning or public affairs/relations.
In return you will join a dynamic, hard-working team with an enviable client base.
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at lowickgroup.com/talent