Date Added: 4 February 2019
: 20 February 2019
Job Title: Consultant/Account Executive
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Due to the rapid growth in its corporate advisory business, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint an accomplished and experienced consultant/account (or senior account) executive with a solid track record of achievement in the field of corporate communications. This role would suit a second jobber, ideally in a corporate or agency context, with possible prior experience in the media, in-house or in the City.
Acuitas Communications is a fast growing, Mayfair-based strategic communications consultancy focused on corporate and financial communications. Its clients include private equity businesses, UHNWIs and well-known corporates.
For the right candidate, this will be an outstanding opportunity to join a new consulting business going places quickly.
Your role will require you to:
• Undertake daily media, markets and political monitoring;
• Have regular direct client contact;
• Produce written papers and briefing notes quickly, to a professional standard, for internal and client consumption;
• Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives;
• Proactively manage social media accounts and regularly contribute to thought-leadership;
• Be familiar with a wide range of online media databases and information retrieval systems; and
• Support or be responsible for event management preparations and party conference planning work.
The role would be like likely to suit someone with the following skills and experience:
• A graduate with a good class of degree (2:1 or above) from a leading university;
• Experience in a corporate comms or financial PR agency or in a larger corporate in-house environment;
• Background, exposure to and aptitude for media engagement;
• A good, pro-active networker;
• An appetite and aptitude for learning about new sectors and issues at speed;
• A strong commercial sense and a current and sophisticated interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
• A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team;
• Excellent IT skills – MO skills and experienced with social media.
Closing Date: 20 February 2019
Interviews likely to start soon. May appoint before closing date.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.