Date Added: 5 February 2019
: 28 February 2019
Job Title: Innovation & Improvement Team Leader
Working For: Dacorum Borough Council
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts.
Salary: £43,842 to £45,895 per annum (Inclusive of LFW) + Lease Car Payment. Permanent, 37 hours per week.
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Dacorum Borough Council is looking for a Team Leader to head up its Innovation and Improvement Team.
As part of the Technology & Digital Transformation Service, the team are at the centre of changing the way the Council works, working on a series of transformational projects and initiatives and working with teams across the Authority.
As Team Leader, you would be responsible for:
- Innovation in service re-design, process improvement and use of digital services.
- Project management and planning of some key transformation projects and programmes and setting up a Project Management Office.
- Overseeing the Council’s delivery of performance management and its reporting to Executives and Members.
- Promoting and coordinating our use of data and evidence based decision-making.
- Managing a team that includes a Performance Management Lead Officer a Project Management Lead Officer and an Intern.
You’ll need skills and recent experience in managing projects and reviewing and improving processes. Experience of working with data sets and performance management will be an advantage.
A check will be undertaken with the Disclosure and Barring Service to ensure that you have no relevant convictions.
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
Interviews will be held at our Hemel Hempstead office, dates to be confirmed.
For full details and to apply please visit: www.dacorum.gov.uk/home/jobs-and-careers