Date Added: 6 February 2019
: 15 February 2019
Job Title: Campaigns Coordinator
Working For: Shape History
Salary: £20,000-£23,000, depending on experience
Shape History, a social change communications agency working with The Prince’s Trust, United Nations, Macmillan Cancer Support and the NHS to name a few, is looking for a talented and organised Executive Assistant - to support the senior management team in the UK and work with our full team on their exciting campaigns. This is a position perfect for a candidate with 1 years experience looking for their next step, with a firm interest in social change campaigning and business organisation. This role provides the opportunity for someone who wishes to grow and specialise in a certain area that we offer at Shape History.
Day To Day Work:
- Support the Senior Management Team across business growth, campaign planning and people management
- Support finance administration including monitoring expenses
- Raise and follow up on all partner invoices
- Support building project timelines and ensure project teams adhere to them
- Scheduling meetings and manage team travel, both domestic and international
- Build researched briefing documents for team members attending partner meetings
- Provide basic bookkeeping support
- Build new business presentation documents as required
- Provide support of administrative duties within a wide variety of social change projects
- Joining team creative and strategic brainstorms when necessary
- Attend meetings with the senior management team and important partner meetings to note take
- A close alignment with our Organisational Values
- Organisation and planning
- Attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and competency of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Diary management
- Interest in finances
- Campaigning & social change background / interest
- Experience with Xero or other accounting software
- Google Drive
- Design skills
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
Closing time to apply for this job is 6pm GMT.
There will be two rounds of interviews which will take place between 18th-28th February.
Apply to the email address below including the full job title, a cover letter and your CV. Thanks for your interest.