Date Added: 6 February 2019
: 31 March 2019
Job Title: Global Operations Officer
Working For: Drum Cussac Group Limited
Salary: £11.42 per hour (Part Time)
Global Operations Officers play a critical role in supporting live operations and real-time alerting from within the Drum Cussac 24/7 Global Operations Centre located at our Head Office in Bournemouth, UK.
- Proactive threat monitoring
- Clients' (pre & during) travel safety
- Sourcing and writing travel security alerts
- Disseminating tactical intelligence
- Compilation of threat information
- First responder emergency / crisis response
- Over watch and coordination of journey management / executive protection / high risk location tasks
This is a part time role, routinely providing relief shift cover for 10 full time Global Operations Officers. You will be expected to work ad hoc days and nights. Hours of works will typically be 12 hours per shift. On average you can expect to do 10 full shifts a month, depending on operational commitments and cover required; this can increase or decrease but is expected to be no more than 48 hours in any week.
This is a part time position offering:
- Holiday pay accrued at 1.26 hours per 12 hour shift (paid quarterly)
- Participation in the company contributory workplace pension scheme
- Participation in the company performance-related bonus scheme
Successful applicants are ideally placed to progress to a full time Global Operations Officer position when available.
Closing Date: 31 March 2019
Applicants must be entitled to work in the UK and should note that formal interviews will be held in Bournemouth.
Start date will be mutually agreed and as soon as possible.
Please submit your current CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you're the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org