Date Added: 13 February 2019
: 22 February 2019
Job Title: PR Intern
Working For: Blackstock
Salary: London Living Wage ( £10.55p/h)
Blackstock Consulting is looking to recruit a PR intern to join our dynamic team, leading on delivering PR strategies for clients in the property sector ranging from startups to FTSE-listed companies, as well as writing content, research reports and managing broadcast opportunities.
We’re a communications consultancy based in Hatton Garden, working extensively across urban design, architecture, housing and infrastructure. Our small but experienced team advises companies around all aspects of communications, supporting them on crisis management, investment, political engagement and regulatory issues. Blackstock also creates original analysis which sets it apart as a market commentator. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your experience, profile and network quickly.
While this is an internship, we see this becoming a full time position for the right candidate.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Digesting relevant media every day;
• Drafting press releases, columns and articles;
• Assisting account teams on other relevant work as and when required;
• Assisting the operations and admin team when required;
• Handling clients’ social media accounts;
• Producing monthly reports for clients;
Candidates must demonstrate:
• Excellent written and spoken English as well as a meticulous eye for detail;
• The ability to work to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients.
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. We may appoint before the advertised closing date.
Please send a CV, covering letter and non-academic writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only respond to successful applicants.