Date Added: 26 February 2019
: 26 April 2019
Job Title: Senior Conference Producer
Working For: IQPC
Salary: Up to £35,000 + profit share
IQPC Exchange is a hugely successful business within the IQPC group. It operates highly sponsored events in Europe and the US. Exchanges focus on outstanding content and a programme of one-on-one meetings between pre-qualified delegates and our sponsors.
Exchange events provide senior delegates with the opportunity to learn and network with an elite group of their peers and our sponsor partners, where the focus is on driving an exceptional customer experience and enabling new business connections.
- Conducting in-depth telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics
- Sourcing senior level industry professionals to speak at our Exchange events
- Writing engaging conference programmes
- Directing the Sponsorship, Delegates Sales and Marketing strategies
- Directly managing the financials of the event whilst using the P&L to direct decisions that will ensure targets are hit
- Developing the events’ social media presence alongside the marketing team
- Developing a clear understanding of the vendor market through in-depth research with both suppliers and senior industry professionals
- Candidates will also have the chance to travel internationally to the events they produce
- A strong academic background (Educated to degree level min. 2.1)
- 1-2 year’s experience of Producing events
- Track record of growing events
- A positive, solutions focused attitude
- Proven research and analytical skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great planning, organisational and influencing skills
- The ability to identify business opportunities in a market
- Strong project management skills: ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial qualities with a creative flair
- Leadership skills - the ability to set out and deliver a vision for your events
This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join an established company with ongoing career progression and a great working culture. The successful applicant will receive profit-related pay and competitive company benefits.
IQPC is an international conference company producing 1500 events each year. Established for over 40 years, IQPC is a market leader with offices in London, New York, Berlin, Dubai, Sydney, Tampa and Singapore.
Closing Date: 26 April 2019
APPLY AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: