Date Added: 27 February 2019
: 26 April 2019
Job Title: Commercial Content Executive
Working For: DeHavilland
We’re looking for a Commercial Content Executive to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Content function.
- Create content in the form of written copy, video and images to support our new business team.
- Lead on researching, creating and writing briefings for prospects.
- Develop the presentation of the material
- Be involved with and potentially lead on projects that support our sales team
- Attend meetings with prospective and existing clients as required
- Attend external events, including Parliamentary and industry events as required.
- Work closely with all teams to identify opportunities to engage with prospective and existing clients.
- Professional confident manner
- Self-starter able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to attend client meetings
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Extensive experience of writing high quality content to tight deadlines
- Desire to work in a commercial environment
- Qualified to degree level, preferably in a relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience in a UK political/public affairs role
- Good general knowledge of and a genuine interest in British or EU Politics
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe software such as Indesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro a benefit.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?
Closing Date: 26 April 2019
We may appoint prior to the advert closing date.