Date Added: 15 March 2019
: 17 March 2019
Job Title: Trainee Researcher – BBC Learning (Campaigns)
Working For: BBC, a client of Creative Access
Are you passionate about collaboration and using your own skills to help others realise theirs? If so, we have a truly unique opportunity to bring your passion to life with the BBC Learning team.
BBC Learning is proud to lead on the delivery of large scale educational campaigns such as the Micro:bit and Radio 1’s Academy, as well as creating digital content for students and teachers via BBC Bitesize and BBC Teach. They value ambition, collaboration, high performance and risk-taking. Their mission is to transform lives through education.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on two of their most high profile content areas that provide a strong mix of multi platform production experience and collaborative working with other BBC brands.
The trainee would begin the first part of their placement working in the campaigns team. They would have the chance to work on BBC Learning’s ambitious campaigns which include BBC Learning’s Music Campaign, a new primary school music campaign which aims to make every child a musician.
The second part of the year would be spent working with the within the new Bitesize Promos team. Their time in the team will allow them to use content management systems to build and publish media-rich content and be mentored and trained in researching suitable photos, infographics and video content as well as editing. They will also have the chance to support the creation of bespoke topical content, helping young people make sense of the world around them and creating a link between Bitesize and real-world events.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Multi-programme production
- Ideas development
- Digital content creation
- Talent liaison
- Digital skills including production for website and social media marketing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Passion for / understanding of live television
- A genuine interest in helping others achieve goals
- Creative and confident putting own ideas forward
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Basic post production / editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Closing Date: 17 March 2019
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document
- This traineeship is only open to candidates from a BAME or lower socio-economic background
- Do not contact the company directly