Date Added: 15 March 2019
: 29 March 2019
Job Title: Research Associate
Working For: TRD Policy
Salary: £24,000 annual, or more – depending on experience
We are looking for a talented researcher with experience in primary and secondary source research in the field of counter-extremism and terrorism. You will be highly motivated and have a thorough knowledge of the field.
TRD Policy is a small dynamic political strategy firm supporting defenders of the liberal order under attack from populists, religious extremists and other opponents of democracy and the rule of law.
- Research and analyse British media, academic publications and government policy relating to counter-extremism.
- Present the findings to the company’s directors clearly and effectively.
- Manage the company’s diary and assist in event organisation.
This role is will be ideal for a candidate who is interested in developing a career in policy and gain advanced research and writing skills.
This is a full-time position.
- A BA or MA in a relevant field, including Politics, International Relations, Security.
- Well-developed research and writing skills. You will be expected to summarise an example of a report and present it in the interview, and will be administered a short writing test at the interview.
- Interest in foreign policy.
- Able to work independently, be reliable and responsible, and take initiative.
- Administrative experience and website maintenance skills will be an advantage.
- Experience working in policy-making an advantage.
- Quantitative/data analysis research skills an advantage.
Closing Date: 29 March 2019
We will process applications that arrive earlier straight away. Start date is immediate or depending on the candidate's notice period.
Please send CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
For any questions or further information please contact Dr. Limor Simhony: firstname.lastname@example.org