Date Added: 20 March 2019
: 20 May 2019
Job Title: Graduate Copywriter & Content Producer
Working For: Arbor Education
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
We’re on a mission to help schools transform the way they work, so that we can help save teachers time and ultimately improve student outcomes.
We’ve built a system that improves the input, analysis and communication of school information, saving teachers days of precious time and allowing them to target student interventions more effectively to improve the outcomes of the hundreds of thousands of children across our schools.
About the role
This is an opportunity to shape the way schools & MATs see our brand and learn about the ways our cloud-based MIS could help to transform the way they work.
Over the past 4 years we’ve grown the Arbor brand into the best known competitor brand in our market, generating 1000s of meetings with schools & MATs along the way. We’ve achieved impressive recognition at scale, and now we want to make sure every school & MAT has the material they need to hand when it comes to making a decision about us. Whether it’s a battlecard for a specific feature of our MIS, a brochure for a particular audience, a case study or a blog, you’ll produce, update, and ultimately own all of our sales and marketing material, helping even more schools to see the impact of what we can do!
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Produce & update our core marketing brochures & material
- Produce Partner collateral to help our key partners sell Arbor into schools
- Produce content to attract key prospects via Account Based Marketing
- Produce content to help schools using Arbor to introduce us to local schools
- Produce case studies
- Own our blog: writing content, editing submissions, managing the schedule & Wordpress, reporting on results
- Manage content & image changes to our website
- Work closely with our Freelance Designer to ensure all content fits with our Brand Guidelines
- Be a brand custodian, ensuring our brand & house style are used consistently across the business
- Become an expert on Arbor MIS for schools & MATs, keeping up-to-date with product updates and improvements
Closing Date: 20 May 2019
We're looking for someone who could start in May 2019, but if you can only start in Summer just let us know.
Please use this link to apply for this role: https://arboreducation.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=31c04119-1f91-4d15-a43d-fef57d40fafd
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org