Date Added: 21 March 2019
: 21 May 2019
Job Title: Chief of Staff
Working For: Beauhurst
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work as the right hand person to our CEO, shaping the direction of a rapidly scaling company and making sure we excel in everything we do.In particular, you'll be heavily involved in projects that determine the future strategic direction of the company. You’ll also work closely alongside our Heads of Department, with visibility and influence over the inner workings of the company and the challenges that come with bringing our ambitious growth plans to life.
We’re looking for someone who’s highly driven and who comes with both ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills. You’ll understand that the way to make progress is through cultivating relationships, compiling evidence and building consensus wherever possible.
This won’t be for you if you like routine; only want to work on a single project at a time; or crave certainty. But for the right person it’s an incredibly stimulating and varied role, which will allow you to get involved with high level work, amass invaluable skills in business strategy and operations and have a huge impact on the company.
- Working with the CEO and Heads of Department to research and analyse the information behind a broad range of decisions
- Identifying and solving problems we’re experiencing as an organisation
- Helping us decide what we should do next, either practically or strategically
- Acting as a sounding board for discussions around problems, opportunities and potential decisions
- Day to day support - things like putting presentations or models together, or preparing for meetings with partners and investors
- Understanding how things are going across the company and within specific teams
- Providing an ear for the senior team and assistance as required
- Preparing for meetings and making sure everyone does the things they said they’d do!
- Everything else in between
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Flexible hours
- Season ticket travel loan
Closing Date: 21 May 2019
To apply, submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you're applying for this role. We'll get back to you within a week to let you know the next steps.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.