Date Added: 23 March 2019
: 5 May 2019
Job Title: Project/Client Director
Working For: Curtin&Co
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, growing company? Are you ready to take on more responsibility, develop new products and work towards a senior management position? Then you could be just who we are looking for.
Curtin&Co specialises in planning and infrastructure public affairs and in our 10th year we are expanding into new areas and seeking to grow our London and regional teams.
The role will involve providing tactical and strategic direction for senior executives across our client base, with duties including:
- Managing projects and reviewing strategies for optimum performance;
- Monitoring project budgets;
- Directing project teams;
- Developing client relationships;
- Direct stakeholder engagement, consultation management and an understanding of online platforms
- Desire to get involved in new business and confidence to lead pitch teams
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of managing complex, long-term projects and of developing client portfolios. An interest in politics is desired and the ability to manage people of all levels of experience is essential.
This is a real opportunity to accelerate your public affairs career within an organisation which values ambition, innovation and creativity.
Furthermore, the candidate is expected to bring in the following capabilities:
- Experience of managing high-level clients;
- Proven practical experience of strategy development;
- Ability to identify new business leads and manage these through to project wins;
- A background in managing and motivating people;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle requests from multiple clients in an effective and timely fashion;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What we Offer
As well as a supportive and friendly working environment, Curtin&Co also offers the following:
- 25 days annual leave (exclusive of public holidays)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible working
- Interest-free travel loan
- Friday company drinks
- Company nights out and social events
Closing Date: 5 May 2019
All successful applicants will be required to complete a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview at our office. We would require successful applicants to start ASAP.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
11th April 2019 - Applications for some of the roles previously advertised here have been closed at the request of the advertiser. The positions available have been changed from "Various roles" to "Project/Client Director".