Date Added: 23 March 2019
: 22 May 2019
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Seven Hills
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Campaign Manager to join our fast-growing team.
Seven Hills -about us: We campaign for change makers; the entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists, business leaders and innovators that are realising the positive potential of business. We do this through messaging, media, content, digital, design and live events. Our approach to communications is inventive, we are energised campaigners that believe that there is no challenge too great, no opportunity too overpowering.
Founded in 2010 we have been recognized as the fastest-growing firm in our category and named the World’s Best Corporate Consultancy, by industry monitor The Holmes Report.
As a fast-growing team, we look for the brightest, most skilled professionals to deliver messaging to media relations, editorial to events, creative to corporate communications to build campaigns that foster belief, build followings and unlock growth.
The role - Campaign Manager:
Campaign Managers play a crucial role in supporting senior members of the business with the running of client accounts, in addition to taking responsibility for briefing, mentoring and managing junior team members.
• Support campaign director/director with day-to-day running of account
• Management of campaign executives to deliver results for client campaigns
• Development of creative plans and fresh ideas to address a client’s strategic and commercial objectives
• Development and implementation of media relations campaigns – pitching and scheduling media briefings/interviews, providing detailed client briefings, management of the interview and follow-up
• Contribution to the organic growth of existing clients with new ideas and plans to enhance existing client campaigns
• Experienced and capable project manager
• Capable of handling a wide range of assignments projects, clients and junior staff successfully
• Confident in attending and driving client meetings with the support of account leads
• Strong relationship building skills with clients and media contacts
• Confident in crafting proposals and presenting to clients
• Active knowledge and interest of emerging political/business issues and communications channels pertinent to our clients’ business
Closing Date: 22 May 2019
Application will be a two-stage interview process with Directors of the business and at least one of our Co-founders.
On successful progression from first round interview, we ask for a brief writing test to be completed ahead of the second stage interview.
To apply for this role please apply here - https://seven-hills.breezy.hr/p/7d15611e1edd01-campaign-manager
To find out more about Seven Hills please visit our website at www.wearesevenhills.com or send us an email at email@example.com
2nd April 2019 - This role has been reopened at the request of the advertiser. The application instructions have been changed.