Date Added: 25 March 2019
: 23 April 2019
Job Title: Communications Analyst
Working For: Public First Ltd
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
About Public First:
Public opinion determines corporate reputation and sets the parameters in which politicians approach policy. We help organisations understand and influence public opinion through research and targeted communications campaigns. And we help businesses craft policy ideas that Governments can realistically apply to difficult issues.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Communications Analyst to join the team. Our new team member will be working directly with some of the world’s biggest companies to run communications campaigns based on policy, economic analysis and public opinion research.
We need someone who:
• Loves writing and can produce coherent, clear, well-crafted prose.
• Knows how to sell a story to a national or regional journalist.
• Is interested in and knowledgeable about how businesses interact with Government.
• Enjoys politics and is properly up-to-speed on political events.
• Is comfortable working on consumer comms, or more politicised corporate comms.
The candidate we are looking for will probably have:
• One to three years of experience in-house or at a comms agency.
• A good degree from a good university.
• A strong portfolio of written work.
We encourage working across teams within Public First, and while people are generally hired based on their current professional specialism, there is a lot of scope to receive training and gain experience in a new discipline such as economic modelling, or opinion research once you’re ‘in the door’.
Closing Date: 23 April 2019
Interviews will take place as soon as possible, and an appointment may be made ahead of the closing date in the event a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to Nick Varley at firstname.lastname@example.org