Date Added: 25 March 2019
: 30 April 2019
Job Title: Policy Executive
Working For: British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus benefits, generous pension, and discretionary bonus
This role is perfect for an organised individual who is a strong writer with an interest in policy and a desire to work in the dynamic industry of venture capital and private equity.
In this diverse role you will take on the organisation of board meetings, aid the progression of strategic policy initiatives, and support the external communications and projects of the British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association. Working in the Policy team, areas covered include tax, legal, regulatory and accounting developments that affect the venture capital and private equity industry, including Brexit. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in developing their policy knowledge and skills, is talented at clearly communicating challenging concepts, and who enjoys learning.
The role will offer you:
• Secretariat for BVCA board, including organising, minute taking, and preparing papers
• Drafting and coordinating external publications which keep our members and others informed and up to date on technical developments
• Assisting with the UK’s leading Tax, Legal, and Regulatory Conference
• Articulating the impact of our work both in writing and by representing the BVCA at events
What you can offer us:
• Excellent communication and written skills, including the ability to: draft minutes; prepare briefings; and prepare and review content for external publications
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with a keen attention to detail
• Interest in and willingness to learn about the finer details of policy and regulation
• Ability to interact confidently and professionally with a wide range of people, including senior executives
Why come work for the BVCA:
• A friendly, engaged, and passionate work environment with regular social activities
• 25 days holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
• A generous 10% non-contributory pension
• Benefits including season ticket loans, private medical insurance, life assurance, corporate discounts and offers, and income protection
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as qualified applications are received.
Please apply here: https://workable.com/j/7E796F6D98
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates invited to interviews will be contacted.