Date Added: 27 March 2019
: 30 April 2019
Job Title: Account Executive - Healthcare Communications
Working For: MHP Communications
Salary: £22,000 plus benefits
Do you want to join one of the leading health communications agencies in the UK and be part of one of PR Week’s ‘agencies to watch’ in 2018?
MHP Health is one of the highest performing practices in MHP and it is growing. With an industry-leading roster of clients including the life sciences industry, healthcare professional associations, service providers, and patient organisations. Our clients include AstraZeneca, Bayer, Boots Opticians, the Cancer Campaigning Group, Kidney Research UK, and Roche – to name but a few.
We are looking for an Account Executive to further expand our talented team to support business growth across our broad client base.
You will be an ambitious junior health communications / policy professional who is committed to working and thinking hard, as well as having fun, delivering the outcomes that really matter for a range of commercial, voluntary and public-sector clients.
You’ll be a team player who is committed to not only delivering excellent client service, but also to continuing to help redefine health policy communications at a time when the NHS – and therefore our clients’ audience – is changing radically. In addition to client service duties, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in MHP Health’s acclaimed policy research and thought leadership programme, as well as our training programme which is designed to ensure that our team continues to comprise the best health policy and communications advisors in the business.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Ensure clients are kept up-to-date with the changing policy environment and have an understanding of the implications of announcements for their organisation
- Assist with day-to-day account coordination and processes, and contribute to the delivery of agreed client programmes / actions
- Draft documents for internal and external use which demonstrate high quality written style and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Undertake research for client teams and for new business prospects Demonstrate a basic understanding of the policy making process and health and social care system architecture into which policy is applied
- Collect and log data with the ability to turn this in to maps and graphs
Closing Date: 30 April 2019
We will interview ASAP
We may appoint before the closing date
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org